Temperature Monitor Kit
Spica | Temperature Monitor for surveillance of critical parts in existing or new turbines
Ask for quoted price.
The temperature monitor provides added surveillance to existing or new construction and machines e.g. wind turbines, where critical parts need to be monitored e.g. bearings or cooling liquid.
Due to the magnets on the backside of the module, the temperature monitor from Spica Technology can easily be mounted anywhere on a metal/iron surface. All connections are done through pre-fabricated cables with moulded plugs to ensure a reliable and water tight connection (IP67).
The PT100 sensors are delivered with 2 or 5-meter silicone cable (standard), complete with moulded M12 connector. Other cable lengths can be delivered on request.
The Spica temperature monitor is powered by 24VDC from the control system. Internally, the system is galvanic isolated to ensure electrical surges is kept out of the control system.
The signals to the control system (alarm and warning) are provided by galvanic isolated relay contacts (dry contacts). The signals and the power supply share the same cable to the top-box.
- Four PT100 temperature inputs, range -40 to +190 °C
- Four alarm levels and four warning levels
- Individual high, low level or window Alarm and Warning function settings
- Readout of actual, min, average and max for temperatures
- Two dry contact relay outputs for alarm and warning signaling
- Fast and easy installation with magnets and standard M12 connectors
- Relays and Serial port galvanic isolated from the control system
- Built-in data logger, approx. 114 days capacity
- Built-in RS485 interface for remote monitoring
- Suited for use in wind turbine nacelles or other harsh environments (-30°C to +70°C, vibration resistant and IP65 protected)
- O-LED display gives clear readout even in direct sunlight
Included in the kit
- 1 pcs. temperature monitor
- *2. pcs. temperature sensors, 2m cable (4-wire), with plug
- *1 pcs. cable for supply, 5m (7-wire), with plug
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
*As standard two temperature sensors are included. More sensors can be purchased seperately, if needed.
*Sensors with 2 and 5 meter cable length are available as standard. Other length are available on request.