Backup Unit MO2
Spica | Backup Unit
Ask for quoted price.
Spica | Backup Unit MO2
The Spica buffer module uses Ultra Capacitors as energy storage inside the housing. The capacitors are charged in normal operation from an external, regulated DC-power supply. In the event of power loss, the stored capacity of the ultra capacitors become distantly energised and supplies power until they are discharged. Backup time depends on the ultra capacitor’s level of charge and the discharge current.
- Compact design in single housing
- Extremely vibration-resistant
- Operation in extreme temperatures (-40° to +60°)
- No gas emission - can be used in sealed environments
- Short recharge time = fast availability
- 3 mounting options - this one is mounting option 2